The Alpine Romantic Road Getaway Package: Take in the sights and sounds of Alpine, Helen.
In Germany, the Romantic Road was a trade route during the middle ages, rich in medieval character. Here at the Helendorf, the Alpine Romantic Road will take you through some of the Georgia’s most beautiful scenery that winds through forgotten sections of the countryside, connecting the picturesque village of Helen, the towns of Cleveland, Clarksville, and the Sautee-Nacoochee Valley.
Navigating is easy. The Helendorf will provide you with a map that shows the entire Romantic Road, featuring must-see stops along the way for sightseeing, wineries, fine dining, and unique shops with complementary treats.
And when you return to the Helendorf, you’ll find your room ready for romance and relaxation!
- Alpine Romantic Road Map for your travels to or from the Helendorf
- Two nights in one of our deluxe riverfront suites with Jacuzzi and fireplace
- In-room sparkling wine or cider upon arrival
- Access to our enclosed pool
- Continental breakfast for two in your room
- Coupons for complimentary wine tastings
- Coupons for a special restaurant while on the road
- Coupon for a special restaurant while in Helen